- Historical characters VIP cards or G20 members;
- Generally negative red cards;
- The generally positive blue cards;
- Green cards, tax havens.
- 8 regular dice;
- 1 movement die (8 sides);
- 1 die for the refugee camp (20 alphabetical faces);
- 6 pawns;
- 1 push-pin to perforate the boards.
An accounting table for each member.
Here is the layout of the pins on an accounting table at the start of the game.
Game start with the regular dice.
Game start with a smart phone that replaces the movement dice.